Ship-2-Shore PLID Thin Film
- Dielectric to 40,000 volts – non conductive. Safe for electrical, electronics, lighting, motors and machinery.
- Displaces & repels moisture – waterproofs. Not a sealant: no wax, lanolin or silicone
- Superior adhesion to metal like a “magnet to steel” prevents oxygen contacting base metal. Stops rust and corrosion 100%. Makes an excellent high pressure lubricant
- Penetrates existing rust and corrosion scale. Can be applied to damp surfaces. No preparation required. Ensure no debris present and apply. Superior to any rust remover, rust converter or grease.
- Self-healing: migrates, penetrates and bonds to base metal filling scrapes, cracks, pits, joints, seams and voids. Does not attract dust and dirt.
- Shuts down electrolysis between dissimilar metals. Corrosion proof: electronics, circuit boards, lighting, electrical, wire, connectors, switches, motors, machinery, transformers, tools & equipment, chain drives, nuts, bolts & fasteners, joints, seams, welds, cracks, crevices, voids, insulated pipe…
- Use Ship-2-Shore fluid thin film on steel, steel alloy, stainless steel, galvanized, aluminum, tin, iron, copper…
- Environment friendly and user safe. Cleans up with soap and water. Non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-toxic to fish.
Mechanics and technicians in some of the largest shops in Canada use PLID. Over and over we hear the same story, its the best they have ever used, and they return for more.
Excellent as a general purpose shop penetrant, extreme pressure lubricant and rust inhibitor. Spray directly on to high-voltage contacts and components, electronics, even circuit boards to prevent corrosion.
|Choose Quantity||Ship-2-Shore PLID Thin Film|
Add To Cart