Enviromental Policy

Our Environmental Policy at Strathcon

  • All Operations at Strathcon consider our Environment  when policies are  developed. From Packaging to Energy use.
  • We recycle all cardboard, paper, plastic, steel.
  • We do not use energy to cool our buiding, we dress appropriately
  • We heat the building to maximum of 65 degress in the winter
  • We re-use 80% of incoming card board boxes, the other 20% is recycled.
  • We minimize packaging on out going orders
  • We allow customers to purchase the exact quantity needed for project - less waste
  • We offer 10 hour work days to reduce driving and energy use.
  • Please do you part and RECYCLE or RE-USE